Looking to get started with archery?
- Three 60 minute classes, held one day a week on consecutive weeks (for example, three Sundays in a row).
- No equipment is necessary, everything you need is provided – just show up at the time in your confirmation email!
- You’ll shoot Olympic recurve style archery with an introduction to other archery styles as well (compound, barebow).
- Coaching staff are all certified USA Archery instructors.
- You will learn proper range etiquette and safety.
- All archers are welcome as long as they are at least 8 years old.
- Families are encouraged to register and participate together!
- Once you complete the course, you have the safety and etiquette training necessary to join the Papago Archery Association.
- At the end of the course, coaches can assist with next steps: (e.g. acquiring equipment, joining the Papago JOAD/AAP).
- The course costs $120 per archer.
- Courses are limited to 20 participants and fill up quickly!
Due to extremely limited space and overwhelming demand, there will be no refunds or make-up classes. Please ensure your calendar is clear before you register!
Find out the instant that we open for registrations by joining our announcement-only Beginners Archery Course mailing list. We only send emails announcing when our Beginners Archery Course registration opens and you can unsubscribe at any time!